Question 192: Do you know where I can find the risalah of Ayatollah Khamenei online? Is there another name for risalah? Maybe I am searching for it wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Answer 192: Ayatollah Khamenei did not publish His risalah yet, but a number of people left him with no other choice. They knew his fatwas and wrote a risalah according to his fatwa and published it.
There are two volumes of the book of Ajwabat al-Istiftaat that have been translated from Arabic to Farsi and English languages.
In order to find his own fatwa you can refer to the following references:
- The book Tawzih al-Masael of Maraja’s (where the verdicts of twelve marja’s have been gathered).
- The book Ajwabat al-Istifta’at (which are available in Farsi, Arabic and English languages).
- A new book called educational risalah (Risala’ye Amoozeshi) which is available in Farsi language.
- To ask your question or correspond with him, you can refer to or call his office.
- In case you have got any question you will be able to submit it through his Website.
- You can also refer to Tahrir al wasilah and the Fiqhi books (which is available in English Language) on his website.
For further information in this regards, please refer to the following answer:
Index: Ways to obtain the verdict of a Mujtahid, answer 555.
 . English version of Ajwabat al-Istiftaat that is knows as Practical Laws of Islam; PDF version.
 . http://farsi.khamenei.ir/news-index?nt=56
 . Qom, Shuhada (Safaeeyeh) Street, office of Ayatollah Khamenei, PO Box. 4141.
 . http://www.leader.ir/en/istifta.
 . For further information in this regards, please refer to “A Guide to Religious Laws, According to the Religious Verdicts of Imam Khomeini with Verdicts of Sayyid Ali Khamenei”.